Saturday, July 11, 2009

Planning for a trip

I am planning for a trip with my team mates..... It all started last month when one team mate suggested it during lunch time...It was mid of June..... My enthusiasm was triggered.... I started talking about it with all members. And to my surprise.... everybody accepted (Atleast then I should have known it is a sure sign of disaster).... They said, we are all ready....even now. So here came the selection of the place....
  • Coorg
  • Kodaikanal
  • Munnar

Here came the voices..... No Munnar.... it is ideal only for honeymoon...not for team tours... we are not ready...So Munnar was out of the court...poor me.....Then it was Coorg...... ya everybody was OK but.....it did not fit within the two days time we had....

So zeroed to Kodai..... everybody Ok......surprise again.....

It was decided to go till Kodai road by train and from there to Kodai by taxi or bus....Next step open IRCTC....start booking tickets...... Wow, tickets were available.....So what next fix the dates..... Then came the news.....July...I have something important in July.....what is it Oh My MBA exams.... I have MBA exams..I can't come.... even I have..... even I have.......tin tin ti din.....We have exams the whole week of July.... might be next month August first week will be OK..............

But anyways it is always funny to arrange these trips.........let me see if this trip works out....

No comments: